- Air bag deactivation switch, frontal, passenger-side (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Alternator, 145 amps
- Assist handle, front passenger
- Audio system, radio provisions only. Includes alarm warning chimes, radio wiring harness, radio antenna and 2 front door speakers (Not available with (UM7) AM/FM stereo, (U1C) AM/FM stereo with CD player or (UL5) radio delete.)
- Battery, 600 cold-cranking amps maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Body, standard
- Brake/transmission shift interlock for automatic transmissions
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Bumper, front painted Black with step-pad (Not available with (ZR7) Appearance Package.)
- Cup holders, 3 on the engine console cover
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Defogger, side windows
- Driver Information Center includes fuel range, average speed, oil life, fuel used, ice warning, engine hours, average fuel economy, tachometer, and maintenance reminders. Compass and outside temperature available if equipped.
- Engine, Vortec 4.8L V8 SFI (280 hp [208.8 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 295 lb-ft of torque [398.3 N-m] @ 4600 rpm) (Standard on the TG33503 and TG33803 models. With TG33503 requires (C4M) 9900 lbs. (4490 kg) GVWR or (C7A) 10,000 lbs. (4536 kg) GVWR. With TG33803 model requires (C7A) 10,000 lbs. (4536 kg) GVWR. Available with (ANC) Shuttle Package on TG33503 model. Not available on the TG33903 model. Not available with (YF1) RV Package, (C7N) 12,300 lbs. (5579 kg) GVWR. Not available with (ANC) Shuttle Bus Package or (EN
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Flasher, heavy duty light emitting diode (LED), formerly known as SEO (8H9)
- Floor covering, Black rubberized-vinyl front
- Frame, ladder-type
- Fuel tank capacity, mid-frame and approximately 33 gallons (124.9L)
- Glass, Solar-Ray light-tinted, all windows
- Grille, Black composite with single rectangular halogen headlamps (Not available with (ZR7) Chrome Appearance Package.)
- GVWR, 9900 lbs. (4490 kg) (Standard on the TG33503 model. Requires (R04) single rear wheel configuration. Not available with (R05) dual rear wheel configuration. Reference the Engine/Axle page for availability.)
- Headliner, cloth, over driver and passenger
- Heater and defogger with front and side window defoggers
- Incomplete vehicle certification
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature and oil pressure
- License plate kit, front
- Lighting, interior with dome light and door handle-activated switches
- Mirrors, outside delete (Not available with (5Q7) Upfitter option Blank Sail Panel Delete when ordered with (YF2) Ambulance Package.)
- Oil life monitor
- Rear axle, 3.42 ratio (Included and only available with TG33503 model and (L20) Vortec 4.8L V8 SFI engine or (L96) Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI engine and (C4M) 9900 lbs. (4490 kg) GVWR.)
- Rear wheel drive
- Steering, power
- Suspension, front independent with coil springs and stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear hypoid drive axle with multi-leaf springs
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Tire Pressure Monitor System (does not apply to spare tires) (Required with (C4M) 9900 lbs. (4490 kg) GVWR and (R04) single rear 4 - 16" x 6.5" (40.6 cm x 16.5 cm) wheels. Not available with TG33803 models or TG33903 models.)
- Transmission oil cooler, external
- Visors, driver and front passenger, cloth padded
- Warning tones, headlamp on and key-in-ignition
- Wheel configuration, rear, single (Included and only available with *G33503 and (C4M) 9900 lbs (4491) GVWR)
2012 GMC 3500 12ft Box Van/Cutaway/Cube Work Truck...
RWD. Gasoline. 4.8l v8. Manual work pack. AM/FM/CD/AUX/. Gray vinyl interior.
Our variety of Box/Cutaway/Cube Vans is wonderful, check us out.
5464 s. 1900 w, in Roy. Only 30 minutes from SLC.
We receive new inventory weekly, if there is something specific your ins each of let us know, we may be able to assist!
THANK YOU, YOU ARE THE REASON WE'VE BEEN IN BUSINESS 39 YEARS!!!!!
VIEW OUR FULL INVENTORY OF USED FLEET VEHICLES AT WWW.JOESCARCONNECTION.COM